February 1, 2010

Best Quotes

It is January 31st. I've made it the entire month with a post every day. I am amazed, aren't you all? The theme for the month, as stated on NaBloPoMo, in case you didn't notice, was BEST. I just made them up as I went along. Next month's theme is TIES...and I am not sure how I'll manage that one or if I even want to. I guess we'll see how the mood strikes me. In the meantime, I leave you with the month's best quotes. They are all by Miss Perpetual Motion herself, unless otherwise stated.


"Tickle, tickle tiiiiiiickllllllllle!" In the highest pitch toddler voice imaginable.

"Oh, gross..." Said by Rocket Man tonight upon opening a diaper.

"Okaaaay." Said after asking for something, we repeat to be sure we understood, and she says okay as if we suggested it in the first place.

"He's coming!" "Oh no!" "Watch out!" to instigate play where Daddy 'gets' her...whether he is here or not.

"W, X!" Where W is dubuluuuuuu and X is EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX! while singing the alphabet song.

"Try it. Mmmm. It's good" while having her Dog-Dog or lamb pretend to eat the food on her plate.

"Five, six, SEVEN" While counting.

"Meooooow; ooo,ooo; tweet, tweet; bawk, bawk; woof, woof; mooooo; ooh, ooh, aah, aah; roar; riiiiibiiiiiit" When reading books about animals, seeing them outside, or on the television...and there are more, like the attempt at an elephant that ends up as her blowing air out of her mouth.

"Onioooooon" Said in the grungiest manner possible.

"Avocadooooooooooo!" Said with eyes wide and eyebrows raised.

"Tequila!" We are in for it.

No comments: