February 18, 2010

Sad Times Ahead

It will be sad to leave our neighborhood friends here in the next month or so.

It will be sad that we will not have good HOT Mexican food (Tex-Mex, really).

It will be most sad that we have to leave our dog, our Chompy-Lones here in the states while we embark on our next adventure.

It just isn't fair to take him where we will have trouble exercising him and where our housing will be smaller, and the list goes on.

We have one person interested in him at this point, but it is just a maybe.

Hopefully we can find a home for him, because he is a good boy and has brought so much joy to our lives.

I think the giving away falls to me because Rocket Man has already told me that he does not think that he will be able to be there when the final hand-off occurs. Since Miss Thing won't understand it, perhaps she should not be there either.

I don't know.

It is just sad.

1 comment:

Britney said...

:(
I am very far away, but if I hear of anyone looking for a fun, ENERGETIC little cuddle bug (when calm and not really quite asleep), I will let you know.