March 13, 2009

Meme 2

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My grandfather - Mom's Dad.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Um, I am pretty sure it was out of frustration sometime last week.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I'm not tired or rushed, yes. So lately, no.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
It varies. I like turkey, ham and roast beef.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Kid, yes.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I don't know. Hopefully, since I need some friends.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yup.

8.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Nope.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE?
Pre-kid, yes. Post-kid, neither of us are allowed, thanks.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Frosted Mini-Wheats (original flavor) and Honey-Nut Cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla, Strawberry, or Chocolate w/ Peanut-Butter

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I have no idea.

15. RED OR PINK?
Both.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Right now there's a lot, most of which centers around getting nothing done and lacking motivation for anything at all.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My husband.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Silly question.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes. Multi-colored polka-dotted pajama pants. Yup, polka dots.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My kid blabbering while she plays.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
No way I can choose.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Lately, all of the grilled items other people are working on as I walk the dog and kid through the neighborhood.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My husband.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Once again, I am borrowing this from Kim, whom I've never met.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
College Football.

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown.

28. EYE COLOR?
Blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
I don't know.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Any movie at all would be nice these days.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Bucket List (at home)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey. Yeah, I know. Doesn't match the pants, but it's for sleeping, so who cares?

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Here in Houston? Winter by far, but I wouldn't call it winter. I miss having seasons, so if we ever move somewhere that actually has them, I'll take them all.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs from Rocket Man, kisses from Little Miss Itty Bitty (although they are kinda slobbery).

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No one; I'm not the tagging type.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Really? No answer. See above.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Holy smokes, I actually started a book yesterday. The first book I've read in a looooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time. Killer Heat by Linda Fairstein.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Nada - laptop.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
A recorded episode of Jon and Kate +8.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Cooper drinking water.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Either.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Europe; I think Salzburg, Austria was the farthest, technically.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Nope.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Virginia, USA

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Dude, I'm tagging myself... need blog ideas these days.