March 13, 2009

12 of 12 March

Amazed, aren't you?

Yeah, me too.

Thanks goes to Chad for the idea. Head on over there to see what other people did today; I am sure it was way more fun than what I did.

All photos were taken in Houston, Texas.

Here you go:




8:42 - coffee


8:44 - good morning!


9:01 - 67? Seriously? Two days ago it was in the high 80s!


9:46 - bad blogger I've been. Faked a post (will be up tomorrow).


10:22 - cry. baby. cry.


11:36 - walmart.


12:51 - 45? Jeepers.

<----------------------->
We had a melt-down upon our return from walmart. As in, crying for a couple of hours. Followed by not sleeping. Followed, finally, by a short nap. Then, since it was cold and rainy, we went to Hobby Lobby. Upon our return...
<----------------------->


18:53 - and...


18:54 - jump!


18:56 - BC painted this fabulous flamenco lady. It just so happens to be one of my favorite colors, too. Ooh, la, la.


18:56 - Mom painted our home in Spain. Love the tiles. Makes me miss it even more.


18:57 - Yarn. On sale. Enough said.



That is it. Hopefully you all were cry baby free. Check back tomorrow for an almost post.

I'm out.

1 comment:

Xtina said...

She's such a cutie! Although I'm sure not so much when she has melt downs. And yay for yarn sales.