January 8, 2009

Or Sumthin'

Happy New Year!
Or not.

This right here pretty much sums up what the new year has been like for the three of us:



One word: Awesome.

So very much so that even Rocket Man, who usually never even gets sick, announced today that he was....brace yourselves...

...staying here to work from home.

HOLY SMOKES, THE WORLD, IT IS A-ENDIN'!

Yes, I haven't posted a seven month letter yet. The photos are ready and I know what I will say, but the holiday traveling and added gift of a rhino virus for three (what fun...see above photo) has thus far prevented me from posting it.

DEAL WITH IT.

Until we are feeling better,
Running on Fumes (That moniker was never more true than right now...)

2 comments:

Paula said...

I was just beginning to get worried. Here's to ALL of you feeling better soon.

Happy New Year?

Paula

Brianne said...

Yikes. Hope you all get better soon!