Baby is lower now, but not by a whole lot.
I say I think because during my exam today, the doctor asked me if I'd been having contractions, and I told her that I hadn't had any more real ones - just the kind that go away if you change position or move around.
She then measured me and felt for the baby's position and informed that I was having a contraction right then.
I suppose I've been having some and didn't know it - thank-you genetics!
I am still only 2cm dilated. I've made progress on the effaced front, however as now I am at "very very thin" %. Whatever that may be. It is a very technical medical term used by the doc, so I am guessing I am 100%.
Since I had not moved along on the dilation, we are waiting instead of planning things for the 27th. Not that there's any guarantee that the baby won't come...say...tomorrow, but we are waiting. I told her when Mom is supposed to travel down here and she said we will wait for her to arrive.
Which leaves everything up to baby. I mean, we can be waiting just fine and dandy, but who knows what she's going to do!
Regardless, we play the game. I know the doctor won't let me go past my due date really, which is June 5th, so two weeks to go more or less.
Baby is fine, her head is right down there in position, and I am fine, so we shall see!
I'll let you know if anything happens!