October 22, 2008

Zzzz

Last night, for the first time since we traveled to Virginia last Thursday morning, Little Miss Itty Bitty slept all night without waking.

Can I get a hallelujah?

I am fairly certain that at around 11:30 pm or so she acted like she was going to wake, as I distinctly remember thinking something along the lines of you have got to be kidding me, but apparently she managed to get herself back to sleep since I didn't get up.

I bet you are wondering why I am up now.

No, it is not because I am all rested and just don't know what to do with myself and all of this sleep. If it were up to me I'd be in bed right up until she decides to wake up this morning.

However.

I speak some Spanish; my husband does not.

I was gently woken at 5 am...is any waking gentle at that hour in my situation? Not so much...to call a credit card company in lovely España.

It was great fun using my old skills at that hour. Especially since my brain ceases to function most of the time now that I've had a baby.

Babies: they make you stupid.

We are fairly confident that we are going to get what we need, so I guess that is something.

Of course now I am UP with an exclamation point.

Figures.

No comments: