September 13, 2006

12 of 12 September

It is that time again. For those of you who do not know the drill, check out the rules right here. Thanks Chad; what a great idea!




7:01 - I usually start the day reading online.



7:01 - Chompy keeps an eye on me until his breakfast is served.



7:03 - Coffee in my Texas mug.



8:26 - I watch this every morning on my terrace.



10:07 - Time for some blogging.



11:07 - Laundry begins.



13:26 - Lunch.



15:35 - I've been working on this since lunch.



15:37 - Finally, the wash cycle is complete.



15:37 - Bonus Picture: Taking a break.



19:46 - The beginnings of a good meal.



20:05 - Mmm...black bean and chicken burritos.



21:23 - The only golf I play.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your dog is WAY too cute! Awesome pics.

Bonnie said...

Nice photos. I have to know... what is the key ring with little thread spools? I don't know what that does. Something crafty??

Cheers from a fellow 12-of-12er,
-Bon.
http://spynotebook.org/bonnie

Paige said...

Beth: I'll be sure to scratch Cooper behind the ears for you - thanks!

Bonnie: *ding*ding* You are correct - the ring is full of thread for a cross-stitch I am working on. It is a gift, so I couldn't show the project itself.